- I've read a good book! I read Fahrenheit 451 and it was excellent; thank you Andre :). And I'm actually reading a couple of really good books currently.
My book list: Out of the Silent Planet, 1984, Brave New World, The Great
Divorce, The Narnian (presently reading), Passion and Purity by Elizabeth
Elliot (presently reading), Mere Christianity (presently reading), The God
who is there by Schaeffer, Escape from Reason by Schaeffer, and He is there
and He is not Silent by Schaeffer.- I have been having my quiet times more often, but they have not been embedded into my routine yet...its probably because I haven't established a routine. hmm
Scrap book?!?!?? that was a stupid idea! I mean, no offense to scrapbookers, but I can definitely do better things with my time :P.
I recently vacuumed my room and its pretty neat right now. yay!
- I've been working on my sermon notes, and I'm almost done. In just a few pages I should be done.
Guitar skills are not getting that much better, but they aren't deteriorating either. I've been given more opportunities to use my guitar skills recently!
I started a journal, and I write my book notes, thoughts, and prayers in there.
And I have taken two road trips to Paul and Erica's in July!
Thursday, August 2, 2007
Update on my Summer to do List
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hey Tiffany,
It's great to hear that you are reading such great books...well, except for that Lewis guy (shh!).
Since your last post is dated 08/02, I think it is time for you to write a new post and keep us all updated!
btw, SA makes for a much better road trip than Paul and Erica's (shh!)
Post a Comment